What's new

Suggestions

Suggested Changes to Improve the New Patch (Akash invasion + Ipnysh Artifact levels):

With the new patch coming in, the new zone (Ipnya Ridge) and new event (Akash Invasion), comes the struggles of figuring out ways to improve what is probably one of the worst events/system introduced into this game. I can speak for the majority of the player base of Archerage, nobody enjoys working through this progression or doing this event. On live, a majority of the player base ended up quitting because of it. From even before the patch was released, players asked for it not to be implemented. WITH THAT ALL OF THAT BEING SAID, THERE ARE WAYS TO IMPROVE THE SYSTEM IF YOU ARE GOING TO KEEP IT IN THE GAME.

Ipnysh Artifact Progression:

There are a few different ideas that have been thrown around with how to make it easier to upgrade your Akash stuff. I'll list off some ideas here.
- Change the amount of blue infusions needed to make Demi-God Essence to 50 from 100
- Make a custom recipe for Demi-God Essence using Exalted Hiram Infusion (20-30 Exalted Hiram infusions = 1 Demi-God Essence)

With these changes, it will help the time gate of Akash progression. On live it took people YEARS to fully finish their Akash levels and it made it to where if you were to take a break from the game, you would never be able to catch up to the people that continued to play the game through that time. So it made people not want to return to play the game if they had quit. Making it easier to complete is a huge QoL for the community as a whole. As is, only the top GS players with Crit Weapons can efficiently farm for blue infusions in EHM (Amaitan Meadows). Healers and CC mages (Tanks) almost can't do it at all. So making it more accessible to everyone will be a good change

Akash Invasion:
I've been leading Invasion on west and let me tell you this, EVERYONE dislikes the event as is. Only the players that have played on live (or if you had friends to tell you) know exactly what to do to get ahead of things to get Scrying Eyes, Void Compasses, and Arcane Spheres. Every new player/players that have only played on Private Server is just lost, confused, and frustrated with the initial part of the event. As for the mob part of the event itself, consider increasing the amount of points given for killing the mobs. At how things are currently, only one time slot is winning Akash Invasion (9:30 Est) so only the people that can make it at that time can get the rewards for winning. We only win because we have 200 people on west and 100 people on east show up at that time. Even with that many people, we are cutting it close every time on getting the win. Listed below will be some ideas to make Akash invasion just better as a whole.

- Make Scrying Eyes, Void Compasses, and Arcane Spheres Respawn (Either make it respawn over and over non stop or do it 2x before mobs spawn at 31 minutes of peace remain, 26 minutes remaining, or at whatever time you see fit)
- Increase the points from killing Elite Mobs from 180 to 250

These changes seem small but it would greatly increase the QoL of the event/system itself and would help the player base as a whole enjoy it more. The event was something that was unwanted but you can change it to make it a better event. A more enjoyable sytem.
u are just trying to gear up ur guild members faster and dominate the server, lmfao

Hello can you fix npc trade outlet like before 7.5 patch please? So we can sort it again by demand or price.
Right now we cant do it, and its super annoying to see which demand/price is the highest/lowest to send pack
Will not be possible to change to how it was before.

Hey AA-Team!

I would love to see a Mount with similar skills like the Brown Reeinder just for Gunners since u cant use the skills with a Gun anymore.
Or make it possible to use Bow/Gun skills on the existing ones.
+1 for custom elk mount's (Mooner, Igneer etc) ranged shots to work with guns.
There is currently no animation available for the arrow skill being used with a gun while mounted. If such becomes available in the future, we'll consider adding it.

Lastly, if custom coral bundles can't come back, please double the output of them, they ruined the market and made farming corals extremely tedius and unfun as it was before any bundles existed.
Too little time has passed since the update and the market has not stabilized yet. Need to give it some time first. May return to this topic in a month, after market stabilization.

Campaign for custom drops to be added to garden/warden/sanctuary/zealot purses similar to what has been done to ancestral coinpurses. And for zealot/sanctuary purses to be lowered in labor cost. Ancestral purses shouldn't be the most profitable purses if there are higher tier ones available.
We'll consider adding additional drop.
No, for labor cost reduction.

Summarizing Akasch Invasion main suggestions:
For Akasch Invasion: Make Void Compasses, Scrying Eyes and Arcane Spheres respawn every 10 seconds once they are picked up. There's only a finite amount of them and that phase of the event is basically done in 1 or 2 minutes, then there's a 10 minute dead time. It's pretty difficult for the majority of the players to get their quests done, so making them respawn would help everyone a lot.
- Make Scrying Eyes, Void Compasses, and Arcane Spheres Respawn (Either make it respawn over and over non stop or do it 2x before mobs spawn at 31 minutes of peace remain, 26 minutes remaining, or at whatever time you see fit)
Not something that is currently possible to do, due to the way spawn and respawn system works for them.

Additionally to that, please consider putting a recipe for Demigod's Essence for Exalted Hiram Infusions, I have more than 4000 infusions catching dust as well as many other players who are done with their hiram grind. A 20-30 Exalted infusion conversion to Demigod's would be fair since the EXP values are way higher.
We'll consider adding a recipe for Demigod's Essence / Exalted Hiram Infusions exchange. Price, however, will be calculated not only based on xp it provides but ease of obtaining them in comparison to Radiant Hiram Infusions.

Increase the faction population cap in Invasion from 200 to 300. We are routinely having players disconnect and are unable to get back in the zone due to the faction cap of 200 players.
No. It will cost extra load on the server and lags/freezes for players.

Also set a Debuff for People that died, (most of them die for extra) so that the Akasch dont get fed because of resentment
There is no such system available in game. You also need to take into account that such debuff will affect anyone who dies, not just those who die intentionally.

Remove the cutscene when the invasion starts at 20 mins
Will be removed.

We'll consider adding a recipe for Demigod's Essence / Exalted Hiram Infusions exchange. Price, however, will be calculated not only based on xp it provides but ease of obtaining them in comparison to Radiant Hiram Infusions.
This would be great but how about a decrease for Radiant Hiram Infusions to make Demi-God Essence from 100 to 50? Would that be plausible?

Also anything about increasing the points Elite mobs gives at Akash Invasion form 180 to 250?

This would be great but how about a decrease for Radiant Hiram Infusions to make Demi-God Essence from 100 to 50? Would that be plausible?

Also anything about increasing the points Elite mobs gives at Akash Invasion form 180 to 250?
Declined.

Please please please remove Enonan Samples....put them in mirage .

People just troll with these things and block trade outlets over and over again...

Attachments

• Pls remove.png
    Pls remove.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 35
  • ScreenShot0693.jpg
    ScreenShot0693.jpg
    572.4 KB · Views: 32
  • ScreenShot0692.jpg
    ScreenShot0692.jpg
    508.6 KB · Views: 31
Some thought should be put into addressing the event imbalance caused by the custom changes you've added, a flat "declined" to public suggestions attempting to fix this custom problem is rather insulting.
This is not a custom problem.
Decreasing demigod craft cost is declined. That simple. The server already has double base drop rate + all the extra available boosters not available to live. So you are fully capable to farm the required infusions if you want to always use demigods
Changing the points give by given mobs would be creating a custom problem. One that makes the event a lot easier when its not supposed to be

This is not a custom problem.
Decreasing demigod craft cost is declined. That simple. The server already has double base drop rate + all the extra available boosters not available to live. So you are fully capable to farm the required infusions if you want to always use demigods
Changing the points give by given mobs would be creating a custom problem. One that makes the event a lot easier when its not supposed to be
My issue was not the demigod cost reduction, but the point increase to mobs. And yes point gains are unbalanced due to a custom change, with multiple timeslot there is a very noticeable lack of quest point generation and the suggested elite mob increase being an attempt to offset those lost points.
This is blatantly clear to anyone that attempts to learn even a little bit about Invasions. This is why I said it's insulting, you've clearly put in effort to make some positive changes, but completely disregard feedback from the community about how those changes have negatively influenced the event.

Is it possible to add a recipe that would change or revert the "Scroll: Red Rudolph Freighter Chroma" to the other freighter variants? This way we can change it back to whatever freighter type it was before (Red, Regular, etc) Similar recipes already exist in the folio so hope this will be technically possible.

Hello!
I would like to discuss Wonderland and some changes I think would be fitting.
Firstly, I would just like to thank you guys for changing the dailies a couple of months back, the requirements now are much more manageable and way less annoying.

The suggestion:
Rotate buffs and rewards on the bench every month or two.

The Tapioca rewards are awesome, but I'm finding I'm stocking way more than I use. We probably don't need soda's again, to be frank I think they are a little overpowered and reduce the value of Ancient's Potion, which at the moment should be a good incentive for players to compete for the custom bosses that drop them.
Maybe a good rotation would be Jinhui's Wish and Ward Grimoire crafts, potentially the Golden Die as well.

I've also collected the image sets which 2 of the 3 are great, I'd love to see another set of 3 rotated in.
Other items like furniture's could also be swapped out for another theme.

Thanks!
Hello!
It's been sometime, maybe we could revisit this?
:)

Back