This thread will help you to find our more about this server unique features that make it different from regular ArcheAge.
We have the high-end hardware for your comfortable gaming and a team of professionals! Still doubt? Then check the details below...
Server started from 2.9 game versions, went through 3.0, 3.0b, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 and currently at 4.7 custom.
Except of the global updates, server also has weekly custom updates. For more details about them as well as global updates follow the [LINK]
Joining this server you are getting a Patron status for free! Our Patron is not only free but its also improved in comparison with regular ArcheAge.
Tired of slow leveling and equipment gain?
Server has increased rates!• We increased experience rates obtained for killing mobs, completing quests, crafting and other activities – 5 times!
• We accelerated the growth of all objects in the game (from trees to cattle) – 2 times!
• Production speed was increased by 2 times!
• Labor points generation speed was increased by 4 times!
• Free Patron (also known as premium account).
• Honor points increased for monsters slaying!
• Honor points increased for killing enemies on War and at the Siege!
• Honor points increased for battling on the Gladiator Arena!
• Honor points increased for battling on the arenas!
• Honor points increased for winning the battle on the arenas!
• Honor points increased for defeat or dead heat on the arenas!
For the new players we prepared a Support Pack that includes:
- Warrior’s T5 Weapon Crystal (3 Divine items)
- Warrior’s T5 Armor Crystal (5 Divine items)
- Delphinad Magic Bag (2 Divine belt or sleeves)
- Goblet of Honor (10)
- Tyrenos's Index (10)
- Snowmane Snowlion
- Scroll: Farm Wagon
- Fish-Find Longliner Design
Each new character receives a Beginner's Luck Giftbox at level 50.
You will find there:
- Steeled Will Potion (1)
- Bound Worker's Compensation: 1000 (3)
- Wayfarer's Supply Bundle (1)
- Adventurer's XP Boost Potion (10)
- ArcheRage Adventurer's Token (1)
- Veroe Armory Chest (1)
- Adventurer's Weapon Bundle (1)
- Adventurer's Silver Ring (2)
- Adventurer's Silver Earring (2)
- Adventurer's Silver Necklace (1)
- Adventurer's Costume (1)
- Adventurer's Blue Ocean Undergarments (1)
ArcheRage Adventurer's Token gives a special effect for 15 days:
Increases XP gain, Loot Drop Rate +20%, all Attacks/Healing +5%, all Defense +5%, and Move Speed +10%.
Decreases Production Time -10%. Prevents XP loss upon death. Persists despite death and lasts 15 days.
Adventurer's Weapon Bundle contains Temporary Obsidian Weapon and Obsidian Armor.
Wayfarer's Supply Bundle contains Adventurer's Hushed Stars (100), Adventurer's Afternoon Suns (100), Adventurer's Misty Memories (100), Adventurer's Morning Dews (100).
Adventurer's Costume provides the following Equip effect for 30 days: Max HP +1000, Max MP +500, Health Regen +2%, Mana Regen +2%.
Adventurer's Blue Ocean Undergarments provide the following Equip effect for 30 days: Melee Critical Rate +5%, Ranged Critical Rate +5%, Magic Critical Rate +5%, Critical Heal Rate +5%.
Custom Events are waiting for you!
- The Merchants Day! [LINK]
- Treasures Hunter Day! [LINK]
- The Fishers Day! [LINK]
- The War for the Diamond Shores! [LINK]
- Hasla Zombie Apocalypse [LINK]
- Nui’s Chosen (ended, will repeat) [LINK]
- Titan's Attack (ended, will repeat) [LINK]
- Mirage Isle Races [LINK]
- Enraged Dragons Hunt [LINK]
- Raging Tanks [LINK]
For more information regarding ingame events follow the [LINK]
Visit our Custom Naval arena for the violent battles!
It’s a custom ArcheRage arena, specially designed for the naval battles. Arena is separated from the rest of the sea by the net and makes a square with the teams bases in 2 corners.
This is a team battle on speedboats 6v6 arena. Winners can receive various custom decor items, costumes and even items that let you to be transformed to Dahuta or Calamitous Vyrava.
For the details visit our Violent Maelstrom naval arena guide [LINK]
Like the game lore?! New previously unknown stories will open their boundaries for you in our Custom Questlines!
Currently Chapter 20; Chapter 21 and Chapter 22 of the custom questline are available.
Custom questline also includes completely new skills, effects, NPC-characters and items.
Chapter 20 "The New beginning!" starts in Golden Ruins. To start it you need to have level 52.
Chapter 21 "The Order of Nui" starts in Golden Ruins as well. Make sure to finish previous chapter 20 first.
Chapter 22 "Secrets, spirited away" starting quest will be provided to you by Temple Priestess after you finish chapter 21.
Custom Festival will not leave you bored!
- Who doesn't like Dragons? Dragons Festival is a perfect chance to spend good time with these creatures. Multiple unique quests, never seen dragons and custom rewards are waiting for you there.
For the details of the Dragons Festival follow the [LINK]
- Love Easter?! Join Easter celebration that will take place on the Mirage Isle and help with painting eggs, Easter deliveries, hunting eggs, searching for the Easter rabbits. You will also have a chance to taste holiday food, participate in the Easter lottery and Easter glider trials. Unique quests, custom decor, multiple rewards and other interesting things are waiting for you during our Easter Festival [LINK]
Want something new for your character? Custom Mounts, Pets, Gliders, Tents and Pavilions are in game!
- Custom Mounts: Ancient deers - Iceneer, Igneer, Mooneer; Ganesha; Mooonster; Fire Imperial Griffin, Emerald Imperial Griffin, Dawn Imperial Griffin.
- Custom Pets: Abbadon; Azazel; Moon Owl; Moloch.
- Custom Glider: «God of War»
- Custom Housing: Tents, Camps, Pavilions.
- Custom Decor
- Custom Costumes
- Previously added on Korean servers items only: Larva items; Hello Kitty items!
- Custom music option that allows players to use and change custom Music Discs
For more details and items description check our In-game boutique thread [LINK]
Some useful links for you:
Other unique features of the server you may need to know about:
- First one will be more like advise to the joining players than feature. If you registered on the website but verification e-mail is not arriving - check your spam folder.
- On our server all activities that involve labor use (cut, plant, gather, craft or mine) are disabled till level 52. The only exception is fishing and larceny.
- The total of the characters you can create on your account is 9. But, only 1 account per player is allowed!
- You can purchase costumes, mounts and other items from a loyalty shop that is updated once in 2-3 weeks. Loyalty tokens (loyalty shop currency) can be received from daily playing - 3 Loyalty tokens per 60 min. Max total a day - 9 loyalty tokens. You can receive a bonus of 5 extra loyalty tokens daily when login if you donate any amount to the server, within 30 days after donation.
- On our server Perdita Statue Torso costs 10 gold only.
- The system of castles dominion, sieges and holding has been drastically changed in comparison to other archeage servers. For new basic conditions follow the [LINK]
- Old pre-4.0 game version lunagems can still be obtained in game. You can craft them at a Handicraft Kiln using the “Shining Fragment”. Complete the following quests to receive Shining Fragments: “The Cursed Towers”; “Lusca Awakening”; “Defeat Kadum!”; “Sea Breeze”; win the Battle for the Golden Plains (Halcyona War) and interact with the Halcyona Artifact at the end of the battle.
- Sport Fishing depends on the level of your fishing proficiency on our server. At the max proficiency level the sell price is increased for more than twice.
- Trading system is represented by 2 trading systems - pre-3.5 Trading system and new Cargo system introduced in 3.5. Each player can choose the best option for himself.
- You can customize your game even more with our custom settings added. Now you can optionally turn on/off FoV Mod; KrFont Mod; Regrade Notifications; Whisper Sound; Display Guild or Family Name; Display Title; Auto-Reject all friends invitations.
- Player can't be added to the friend list without the confirmation from accepting friend invite side. Now, when you add another player to your friend list, that player receives a friend invite (same as raid, party invite, etc) that player can accept or reject. If you remove a player from your friend list, you will be automatically removed from his friend list as well.
- New Guild content - Guild Functions: Guild Quests, Guild Bank, improved Guild Buffs, improved Guild Shop [LINK]
- Heroes Alley is created to honor our Heroes that stay active during a very long time [LINK]
- Hiram Awakening Scrolls and Sacred Hiram Awakening Scroll chances to awaken Hiram Guardian equipment are increased.
(Thread is still going to be updated and new information included to this list with time)